Re: my website

The homepage contains 2 links at its top: One for the English part and the other for the Spanish one. Those links are put before Oriol's contact infos. See the page again both, and check if you're missing something. And I'd like also to thank you, Oriol, for this awesome website. Ah BTW when writing the post, I just remembered to go and play your old game of reaction test (can't remember its name). Keep up a good, awesome and impressive job!