Re: Competition wanted!

[[wow]]! that was great! I even one most of the races, or placed second., big_smile
Thanks for hosting Ironcross, it's too bad my server didn't work but I'm glad yours did.
Anyone who dropped in and got to play on my track, the one with all the different ground types, that was really rainy and not that long, with the puddle of water and the 2 patches of snow and 3 of gravel and 2 of sand and 3 of asfalt and such, what'd you think, over all? also, anything I could improve, and should I make that one longer or make more?