Re: Trying To Play Epitaph Online Again

There's an option that turns all the colored text into bracketed text where you would hear them depending on your screen reader settings, or if You just read the text word by word.

    Also, some of the briefed info is gotten by idling a bit and seeing if the mobs say something that is bracketed, such as the word peanut.  Which...was the last thing I needed to get my quest done last time I played.