Re: Uncle! Yosemite it is, then.

Just a comment about the keyboard thing. Not being able to raise settings in NVDA with the synth ring keys is not unique to apple keyboards. It's an issue for me both with my Logitech bluetooth keyboard, as well as in my XP VM under Linux. I believe it has also come up with some USB keyboards as well, though I don't recall for sure. It's quite annoying, but in this case it's not their problem. Not sure exactly where the bug is, whether it's with NVDA or the WIndows keyboard driver.