Re: Clok Mud

First up remember the container has to be inhe your right hand, no lefties in Clok apparently.

Secondly don't bother surveying and typing forage item, just type forage and you'll automatically forage everything. The key to foraging is either forage everything or nothing, if you forage only the good stuff that means the bad stuff will remain and not be replaced so you'll end up with a situation where only the bad stuff exists. This is extremely frustrating for other players.

Also a nice little note, you have two extra options with trees. First up you can chop the large logs into rough split logs, then chop the split logs into blocks. These blocks can be carved into trinkets which you can sell at the market, and you can get a lot of blocks from a tree. I managed to get 8 split logs from one large log without using up the large log, I gave up at that point because these 8 split logs gave me 16 blocks in all and I wasn't going to sit around all day havi ng my character chop away at these logs. The price you get for trinkets varies based on quality of course but even the worst quality ones give you 6 riln each, so those 16 blocks became 96 riln in my pocket.

The other thing you can do is get a handsaw and saw flitches into planks, you only seem to get one plank per flitch though. The value of the flitches and planks I was working with was 30 riln for the bottom quality plank and 36 for the flitch so that is a loss, but it lets you practice your carpentry skill without losing too much money and higher quality planks are probably worth more than the flitch. That's not counting the ability to then go on and produce your own furniture items either for your own use or for sale to other players.

And remember the herbs which are especially valued for their use in poultices. Comfrey, Fraer root and Yora root are very rare and always in high demand while arnica and bloodwort are still well valued. Consider selling these over ESP instead of to the markets.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector