Re: list free aksesible game/aksesible game with talk bac for android.

Yes, the choiceofgames and hosted games titles (which are just choiceofgames games by other authors than those who write for the company), are text. They're however very unique and interesting to play, but also very simple to understand, you just read the text, hit the radial button for your action and hit next to move on.

As you take different actions, your stats change, (you can view them with the stats button at the top), for example in zombie exodus there is a brutality vs humanity stat which changes according to how much your willing to kill to survive the zombocalypse etc.

I'd highly recommend the games, obviously they vary in quality with who writes them, but generally they range from good to amazing. Zombie exodus has been my favourite thus far, though I did also really enjoy Choiceof robots.

For more info see The choiceofgames db entry

As to Lords and knights, I'm af raid I don't know. Everything was %100 fine on Ios, but I believe the Android version is different, especially in terms of the map that shows other castles.