Re: Braillemon status update!

I do think it is about time Braillemon got a database page so that more people beside the ones on this forum can know about the game.
I know it's still very much a work in progress, but that is exactly what the "Demo" license type is for, and really such a great project as this could do with the recognition, indeed I've thought this for quite some time, but even more so after playing the actual game myself.

So, I have a few questions for Daigonite, and indeed for anyone else who might know, sinse obviously I want the information on the page to be accurate.

Firstly, I assume Braillemon is intended to be primarily an accessible port of the first pokemon blue/red version from the original gameboy, or at least to be heavily based on that version rather than the various later games (at least for the moment), with the original 150 pokemon and locations like pallet town and Sinabar island, with characters like Brock, misty, Blane, Lt surge etc and t he object to collect the 8 badges.

Secondly, does the game currently work with anything accept sapi? i'm quite happy with sapi myself (I've got realspeak daniel for a sapi voice), but obviously people would prefer to know.

Third,  It strikes me that the game currently with the way battles work and the idea of catching pokemon and evolving them would be a tad confusing for someone who doesn't know the series (indeed I myself am playing catch up sinse most of what I know about pokemon comes from the awsome  anime series! big_smile.

So, perhaps someone   who knows the game well could write up a general introduction in the articles room? I can then link to it in the db entry the way I have done recently with the intro I wrote to the star traders game for Ios.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bigdog via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector