Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

@Smoothgunner,
    I can’t say much about what’s coming in the update, but I can say the numbers for people to join CTF’s and LMS’s have been changed. The who can kill the most amount of zombies in a certain amount of time is a good idea, but that’s kind of the point of the sniper mission. As far as the call of duty mission goes, that might be hard for Aprone to code in, and it would kind of take the fun out of the lms, and the head to head quests would be almost impossible without people getting killed and having to deal with their stuff being lost in the process.

@App Con,
    You have to unzip the folder before you can open it. If you’re using jaws or NVDA, and I think you can do it with window-eyes, you can press shift F10 to bring up the applications menu, and extract it from there. If you have problems with it after that, feel free to send me a pm, and I’ll try to help in any way I can.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : manolo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector