Re: Want To Learn Programming

Hi Camlorn.
I think I've got it this time! It's funny when I started reading about escape characters I started thinking of a character that would use the escape key lol.
Anyway, I think I understand you use escape characters especially in strings because putting a new line or quote in the middle of strings would confuse the python interpreter so that's what escape characters are for.
Sorry for rambling on like this it's just that talking things out helps me to understand things better.