Re: Beatstar discussion

Hey Oriol, I'm the one that made the Zeddstar soundpack.
I'm glad you liked it, even if you did change the BPM's, I kinda had meant for it to be some cooldowns and some faster songs, so that the quieter and slower ones were chill, but otherwise the BPM changes are just fine.
All but two of the songs are from Zedd's Clarity album, the other is a feature from the Spectrum remixes album, and the last is a single.
I thought about putting Stay the night in there as well, and might on another version of my pack.
As to the eloquence thing, well I just got an idea to put inflectin to 0 on NVDA and then rate to like 5 or 10, and pitch to around 20, and put a line in a text document for it to read through stereo mix, then I cut the excess off, raised the volume a bit, copied it twice, and panned each file to center, half left and half right, put them a very slightly different times, combined them, reversed the channels with stereo mix, and added some controlled reverb to it.
It only took a bit of experimentation with GW, but what I got was pretty good and it only took like 10 minutes total.
Wonder if I should make more packs?  We have way too much techno now but I don't listen to much else, so maybe I'll do some themed packs, but decent non lyrical music is hard to find for free from what I've seen.