Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Burak, great suggestions!
Gives me a lot to work on! It would be cool if you had to unlock the garage though: you need to master the beginner track in order to unlock it. But the problem with putting the garage on the track is that you'd have to perform a race just, to get to it, and I am well sure that folks would find that at least slightly annoying.
For hairpen turns, I haven't yet put those in, though I will perhaps this weekend. There are no opponents as of yet, but that will also start getting worked on soon. As for upgrades and stuff of which you talk, this will require the creation of a gameData.ini file or something to that affect. This is something I'm willing to do, however it will allow people to cheat and change values. Then again, if people actually like my game, they wouldn't do that, so yeah. the ini file would work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector