New browser game discovered: popmundo

Hello.
A couple months ago I discovered a browser game called popmundo which some of you might have heard of. It's a music game where you assemble a band, write songs, tour the world and become a star. It's actually quite extensive, with a huge locale system where you can move around by taxy, walking, subway or flight, shopping, houses, a setlist designer for all your amazing productions, live performences, your own record label and quite a bit more. I have a clasical band in LA called Shadows and Secrets and I need a few more members, so give it a try by heading over to my referral link which will help me if you use it to sign up. You guys should really try it. It's better than most browser games I've tried.