Re: beatstar soundpacks!

Defender: Thank you very much for your nice comments about my sound pack. I'm the creator of both the Cascada sound pack and the BassHunter sound pack.
Some of the music in the Cascada sound pack is very loud. Therefore, I was forced to turn up the volume on the sounds to make sure they would be heard when playing the loud songs.
Regarding the tab key, yes that can be confusing. But, the cool thing about this, which also was the idea behind this sound, is if you time this right, the sound wil be played when the NeXT beat starts, which sounds pretty cool. big_smile
Yep, the Cascada pack have 20 levels. 10 songs, but the songs are splitted up into two levels for each song. big_smile
The last song in the Cascada pack is very nice. I'm glad you find the pack challe nging. I've done my best to not make the pack annoying and unfair, but challenging, and worth playing because of the tracks.
Regarding the beats wich are messed up: I hope someone can help me fixing that. It's impossible to fix that by using the pack Tool on a virtual machine. If it's a huge issue, I'll contact Oriol about this privately.
Again, thanks soooooo much for your awesome comments. That makes me really wanna make more packs in the future, and I'm also pretty sure that all the hard Work i put into this is all worth it. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector