the Scan Soft Tom TTS Voice?

I heard that this is used on the NOAA weather radio. For those who don't know what this is, it's an emergency weather broadcast system, with over 900 transmitters in the US, puerto Riko and American Samoa. It provides weather alerts and forecast information. It uses the Scan Soft Tom voice, and one called Donna.
Does anyone have an idea where I can get the scansoft Tom voice? I had it about 2 years ago, because one of my friends gave it to me, but that computer has long since crashed.