help with smugglers 5

hi all, yesterday I installed this game, it's really fantastic.
I'm playing it and I'm stuck:
I go to the finess system, then I go to planet sargath. in this planet I choose to explore, and DR.armstrong needs my help to collect 100 units of robotics.
I go to the traid menu, buy 100 robotics, but when I go back to exploring the planet it says that DR.armstrong is still waiting for the 100 unit of robotics.
and also my cargo is 56/60.
so, what to do in this part?