Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

In my experience, you have to hold option, and select your dvd drive from the boot option manually. I needed sited help for this with the Bryan Smart project image myself. If only mac's booted dvd automatically. For bootcamp drivers, try unchecking install windows you should be able to just download the drivers. Though back in the day I had a macbook air 2010 refuse to get the drivers for a while... I eventually just got bootcamp drivers from google and wiped the whole thing for windows and installed from the downloaded version I found. You can also swap the dvd after booting, as the system is running from ram anyway, if you want to just install a different dvd you have laying around from this image.