Re: Three Monkeys

hi
sow incus game message in kickstarter
@Søren -- thanks very much for your support; we really appreciate you sharing the demo!

@Rosemary -- thanks for backing, and glad to hear you like the idea for the game smile

I'm afraid we can't extend the time limit on the funding goal - once it's set, it's set. We'd love to put out more samples and examples of what we're working on, but we've hit a roadblock in terms of what we can create, hence why we find ourselves on Kickstarter. The whole project is written and ready to move into full development, we just need some cash in the bank to pay the hard working people who will bring it to life.

--

Again, thanks to everybody that has helped support the campaign so far. Do spread the word as much as possible in these final few days smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector