Re: Do Popular Screen Readers Read Text From Flash Webpages?

Hello Mcallon5538.
Welcome to the forum! No it can't but using standard html stuff will work. I don't know why there isn't an access fix for this, companies have had plenty of time to figure this kind of thing out.
Anyway mcallon, good luck we can always use new developers around here.