Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hello,
I wouldn't ask them to add text for games, unless they could come up with some sort of API the way NVDA works. I would, however, ask to get the main ps4 interface to read allowed and the game list, as one you are in a game I'm sure most folks would learn the menus. That would be a good starting point. The trouble is, games have different fonts and text styles, and not every dev will probably code in the accessibility API if one gets created, so if we're not careful we could be back to square one. We need to get them to start small.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector