Re: Is Learning 2 Programming languages at once possible?

If you want my advice on this ishue, I started initially out with bgt, but moved on to pure basic after I had completely done my limits with bgt itself, I know their are a bit of things I skipt but as far as I caired, I was ready to move on. Though i've tried to keep both in mined as I do have a few friends who use bgt, over time i've slowly forgotten half the basic skills needed to use the thing. I can do a bit of classes, but if you ask me about serialization you may as well ask a tree instead for the help I can give. As camlorn said though, it really depends on the programmer as well. Keep in mined, pure basic is my personal choice of language, but by no means is it the best, nore is it always perfect. The story of dmnb's development has been riddled with constant dips and climbs, but if you have the desire and you really push yourself, the project will continue. By all means, their's still a lot of complaints I have about pure basic, somethings I just wish the developer would fix, such as  being able to easyly remove an element from an array that would really help a lot! Over all, choose the one that you feel most cumffy with and stick with it, if you let other people try to make you change to their language of choice all the time, very soon your gonna wind up worce off. I've had several people tell me pure basic stinks, why don't I use something like bgt, or migrate to c++, and the simpple answer is, i'm cumffy and setteled in with pure basic, and I won't be ready to move any time soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector