Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hey all,
Just thought I'd let you know. I switched testers, and the new one I have is very relyable and has helped me quite a bit today, fixing a few bugs I didn't even know existed despite my countless runs. It's always good to have a newbie at the game play for the first time and inform me of any troubles they encounter.
  But this might come as an excitement to you all, I've added in player stats! That's rights, you can now earn coins if you win races, and you can level up as well, once you achieve a certain number of wins. I'm currently level 1, with 3 wins, and have 1150 coins at the moment! Amazing, right?
Also, go here, because I will be posting the audio demo shortly, and this week it's somewhat different.

  Word of caussion: next week, the audio demo might sound quite a bit different from the one this week. More about this will be found on my Blog on Friday's upcoming post