Re: What do you think of a game console for the blind?

Hi, its actually been a while since I thought of this project, because I abandond it quite a while ago as a plane waist of time, and a pure nightmair to get it working. The idea originally started from techmaster20, which I at first ignored but then thought about giving it a try, going so far as to at least look into software development for it. Their are menny problems with this however. I don't have the money to even get the parts for such a console, nore the technical knowhow to actually assemble it and make sure the processer doesn't explode in my face, lol. Secondly, while in therey, I could easyly see how this could be done using a linux operating system or kernel, after intensive thought and investigation, in practice it wouldn't be possible. You may as well make a minny computer and be done with it instead, which is part of the reason it was abandond. @guitarman when I said sound panning wasn't on linux, I ment for pure basic, not for every audio compon ent lol. Its also been suggested I consider ios, I could actually easyly see a snow race mobile working on it, but again, the ishue here is the lack of resources, the lack of a mac to develop it on at least that's what i'm assuming and the fact that cross platform is more difficult than it sounds. I know, mason and I have tried it with dmnb and dm 2, and it was a massive fail on so menny levels we eventually said screw it and gave it up as a waist of time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : danny via Audiogames-reflector