Re: Trivia Crack

Okay I've downloaded the game but it doesn't seem particularly good with voiceover.

I created an account and selected my country, it then started me on the tutorial, however none of the controls can be flicked through and where it says "tap here" isn't actually where you need to tap (silly tutorial).

I selected a classic game and random opponent and play here, and it then asked me to tap to spin the wheel which I did, however now I'm stuck on a screen that says "art" at the top "spin the wheel again" at the bottom and has a hole bunch of controls just labeled button button button that I can't either flick through or tap and I can't get through this screen.

Actually this isn't the first example of a tutorial that is cruddy with vo, and just says "tap here" without any instructions and is a problem to get past, however if the controls in trivia crack are this cruddy I don't see how y ou play the game or answer questions.

I will confess I'm a trifle annoyed sinse with all the positive comments I was expecting something better than this.

Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Green Gables Fan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector