Re: PS4 accessibility features

ehehehehe you know you will get one. Street Fighter V exclusivity. you won't be able to contain yourself. big_smile. as for comments, I left mine on that thread. guys I really urge everyone to leave yours. let Sony know how much we appreciate this. Remember, if they think it's not worth it, then it is possible they won't develop TTS any further. SO don't be lazy, and post lol. Someone mentioned it only reads certain things, so keep this in mind when you post. Let's try and convince them that yes, what they are doing is worth their time and effort, and something we really want. Ignoring something this huge could be our biggest mistake. If you must create a PSN account to comment, do it, but let's all make our voices heard, on the thread, on Twitter and FB, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector