Re: online dating sites, and help please.

Hi.
@Mayson, I don't know what the heck kind of a girl you've been dating but try to stay away from her she sounds like she likes to play mind games. Just remember that not all girls are like that about 80% of them are really nice and fun. I wouldn't recommend any dating sights because I've never used one. It's easier to go out and meet people so you can see what there like. I have a girlfriend Emily and we're very happy. We might be together forever than again we might not. All I'm saying is meet people at school or a coffee shop anywhere there's people women will be around somewhere lol.
@Emma88, welcome to the forum! Have fun it's always a blast on here!