Re: Is Learning 2 Programming languages at once possible?

@camlorn My last post on here, before I stop looking at this topic. Where's your proof dmnb's failing, huh? Where's your proof that i'm falling down the drain. About a hundrid or so posts back in the dmnb topic, and in fact, before you even braught up that ishue of 9 players lagging the server, I had completely forgotten about that problem, because its been fixt for over half of 2, mayby 3 months. So if your gonna tell me i'm gonna be a failure, how about I don't know, look back on the topic and see what we've really been up to, because I have the proof right on that topic, with more than a hundrid posts that dmnb is sirtenly not a failure, and to prove it, i'll insure it dephanatly keeps running for this year, and the next, and the next, because I actually know what i'm doing. I know my code, and I know its weakness's and strengths. But of course, logicly speaking, since you left the forum because I didn't even take your advi ce and responded with a post which was quite comm in my opinion, you won't even bother to listen, nore check, because according to you, i'm the ignerint programmer and the newb who doesn't know the slitest thing about what he's doing, so keep on thinking what you do about dmnb, and i'll do my own job of actually keeping dmnb going.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dranelement via Audiogames-reflector