Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hey guys, oh my lord, this is a wonderful day in the blind gaming community! the accessibility features confirmed for the new firmware update. And even if the TTs only does read chat for now, at least it's a step, and if we let Sony know that that's at least one step in the right direction, they'll build it out further and further until it's what we're actually needing. If you let me know what thread to post my comments on, I'll go and do it right now. Also, I've ordered a new TV just so I can hook up my new PS4, so when this update comes out for the general public to download, I'll get mom to help me download it and I'll try out the screenreader. Something tells me though that the simply chat thing's just a rumor. I mean if they're going to build this firmware to  make it accessible to us no vision folks, why in the world would they only make the chat accessible and not the system's ui? that would be a waste of time and energy I would think, but who am I to say. And as far as games go, I'm getting dragon age inquisition and lords of the fallen right along with my year's membership to psn. Well my friends, have a wonderful day and I'll be talking to you later.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JCion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector