Angry Grandpa

Hi all,

So I have come here today because I have saw something that I found quite disturbing. I was playing Oriol Gomez's new game, Fuck That Bird, and he says that he used clips from Angry Grandpa. So, of course, me being the person I am, I decided to look him up. Well, I basically sat here all night watching his videos. My question is, what the fuck is wrong with him. Does he have some form of autism, or what, why is he such an angry person. I mean, he destroys stuff all the time when he's not happy with it. An alarm goes off on your phone and he doesn't like it, he will smash it. Literally. I just find him a very very disturbing case. So, what's your opinion on the whole matter?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector