Re: death match series

Hi duglas.
Hmmm there were several deathmatch games origionally.
By the fact you are asking I can assume you are new.
Deathmatch1 started as a bgt game, there was a 2d version and a 3d type fps started but due to issues and such never finished.
Another one was started with the current engine we use now, but there were problems in the code though a lot was done.
After that deathmatch1 was rewritten and released.
Sadly we found problems with the sound library we use buffering sounds and causing issues with things.
Deathmatch new beginning is the online game in development.
Deathmatch2 is the prequel to deathmatch1.
I have access to reality software private servers, and so I have seen the start of the new game.
deathmatch2 right now is not much but there is a beginning to it.
Basically its before dm1 came out.
As most of reality software's attention is focused on the online version I don't know when more offline ga mes will come.
but that's basically it.