Re: Clok Mud

@mirage, Clok is very reasonable on the rp front, generally as long as you speak as your character you can get on fine, I had no problems, actually I need to log in again and continue practicing my archery. I think it's because the Clok community is one of the most streight forward I've seen.

There is certainly lots of  space for solo exploration, just make sure you don't say something like "this is a great mud" on an in character channel, and that if you say thank someone for a resurrection you say "thank you" to their character and not "hay  the death mechanic in this mud is annoying!" big_smile.  If you need to o ooc discussion, do it over tells, and otherwise just make sure your character acts reasonably towards other characters in the mud not like your own personal disposable mud voice.

I once for instance got a resurrection from someone,  said thanks in character but then sent a private tell explaining that I had to log off and run and catch a train so didn't have time for in character politeness, and they were fine with that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cx2 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : parnooson1234 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector