Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

crashmaster wrote:

well what I'd like to have is the ability to take fuel cans to ships to give them enough fuel for the closest station and be able to pilot there.
ellse for mining and cracking ships they do mine a lot of material but surely they would get a lot of waste, technically then some of those ships could fuel themselves.
I'd also like some emergency power unit that had batteries tthat would run if you needed to get away you would only have engines autopilot and helm not weapons or anything but enough to get you out of a situation.
Sadly yeah that's why I am not currently on.
due to the perge of most of my ships and mmy cash until things settle down at home with various things and that will probably be at the end of September or maybe earlier, I don't have the energy to build back up.
The good thing is you don't have to start with a mining ship like I have done.
there are light fraiters and heavy ones which can do light speed 2.
And cargo can be getting you more credits faster than mining which means no sitting in space all night mining rocks.
On planets which allow it, stations, shipyards, etc there should be a ground power unit which will keep the ship going for bits and bobs on the  ground so you don't need to use the apu, you just power down the ship and it will switch to station power or you can power down the ship and switch it yourself ofcause the ship will then sound like whatever station its on with the ship rooms.
you won't have the ability to do anything like launch etc with only station power  on.
though I guess if you were in system or in systems where there were stations with power you could automatically switch to things with power and only have to really use your apus when in deep space.
I'd like the ability to be able to request a refuel for 5000 credits or something like that.
Or better still you could buy a fuel ship maybe convert one of your ships into one I don't know.
Also I have an idea on how to reduce your ship sizes becoming to big on the server.
The ability to upgrade ship with ship.
ie you have an inovations light frater, you can say upgrade to  a heavy fraiter.
Your cruiser you can upgrade to the next level of cruiser.
your corion fraiter you can update into a lite fraiter.
your shuttle you can upgrade to an armed shuttle or something like that.
I am not sure about the rest of the stuff but your cruiser could go to the next class of cruiser which could go to the next class of cruiser.
Upgrades would cost much less than what they would cost when you got them brand new because you would have to scrap your old ship to upgrade them or at least it would be part of the price.
I know that won't do fighters corsairs,  and corvets but that may handle a lopt of things.
Another idea is to have ships dock together to become bigger ships, you could still separate the ships ofcause but that would still add more ships.
no matter how you look at it there will be eventually still to many ships.
maybe you could set something that if you leave ships undocked in plain site of a planet or station especially in home systems they get killed if left out for more than a couple days and whatever was on them go back to the plannet or station to get them.
Upgrading ships should be available at more than 1 station or planet to.

Alright, let me start off by saying that dark matter in the dm universe powers ships, so there is really no way you could have cans of it on board and mined materials aren't dark matter; that takes care of that one. You say you want the ability to convert ships into refueling stations, but that is already the case with some ships which act as shipyards if you dock on them. Docking on ships to make bigger ships? Wh at kind of an idea is that? As I said before, you can buy some ships on other ships that act as shipyards. Upgrading current ships to get them to become the next level of cruiser and so on? That's where making credits and buying new ships comes in. As far as refueling for credits, you don't need to, assuming you remember to dock at the closest refueling station. You're just making this game out to be full of problems that really aren't issues to be concerned with in the first place.
Finally, everyone suffered as a result of the purge. I'm not sure If I'm delusional, or if I made a genuine observation, but no one else seems to be whining about it. We all just decided to build up our credits and move on with the game. In fact, I made far more progress the second time around. If players decide to stop playing, that is their decision alone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector