Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

I'm not trying to brush the blaim off me, and I did say some insults an uncool things. I'm simpply trying to tell tyler, that had he had left us alone, we would have kept our virtual mouths shut like he asked, but he didn't. He annoyed mel to no end, he was always complaining on the chat channel about how the server was imperfect. And I don't mined suggestions, speshily if their's a suggestions.txt file since we've got one, but what I do mined, which is what tyler did, is being repeatedly spamd by them, and receiving ideas which have no context to the games over all theme, that being space. I'm trying to drop this topic, if tyler would stop with the i'm not gonna play your games stuff, we'd be cool. And he's been repeatedly asked to stop complaining and stop sending and overloading me with suggestions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector