Re: Adventure At C:

You'll just have to be careful with the pits and stuff.
As for attack and defence, LOL I didn't even beat windows yet so I couldn't tell you much about it. Though keep in mind, the higher your attack is the harder rusty gets, I think.
Quick saves are something to save your progress from the windows folder onwards. If you have quick saves, you can't go anywhere without giving it up, and you can only go back to windows. You will start from the lat level you did though. For example, if you won windows and system32, then closed the game with AltF4, next time when you open the game and go to windows, you'll start from fortress, the next level right after system32.
PS: suggestion from me: read the readme, it tells you a lot of things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Veronika . Hanackova via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector