Re: Death match a new beginning, online roleplaying science fiction MMO

@post 592 that's exactly the point i've been trying to get across. I already admitted that trolling him like everyone including myself couldn't resist doing, and while it mainly was our falts for not keeping our virtual mouths shut, its difficult to do so when you've got an iron rod breathing down your nec, which is what tyler would consistantly do. And I know his exact intentions, and I sure as hell am going to report it to the mods. His intent was just because we made a big mistake, he is gonna start a massive war in the vane hopes that somehow people will turn against us, then when it all backfires in his face he'll start playing nice and suddenly after he said he doesn't want our games, after all that, he's suddenly gonna spring back up on dmnb. So tyler, this is my last question to you. Why, when you've already made it quite clear to us you don't want our games, why are you suddenly asking for an offline version of dmnb. Its not ha ppening. I've tried it. It isn't fun. You won't run around making millions of credits. You'll run around half board out of your thik skull because their will be no one else to play with. Why dmnb, when we have at least 2 other games for you to pick from, project alpha and snow race? And how, do you expect to even get back on after doing exactly what you accused us of doing by calling us punks? I have no dout in my mined now that you are still the same person I blocked on skype, and if so, please leave this topic alone, so I can actually continue, away from this flamewar your trying to turn this thing into, and turn it back to dmnb. To the rest of everyone else. We are not crool like tyler makes us out to be. When we get over stressed, and you don't stop after we've asked you a billion times to knock it off. We get the server has bugs. But posting them 1000000 times over on the chat channel will not result in me going into the code to flick afew borg swi tches and correct said bug, and that's just life. Now, flamewar over. End of discussion, from now on, don't post back to tyler, and lets continue on with the normal discussion, thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector