Mortal Kombat X: A Game Guide

This guide is currently under construction and will expand as time goes on with resources form various internet sites, which will be credited as added.
***Disclaimer***
If the moderators of this forum believe this guide to be in violation of any of the rules or stipulations that govern this forum, please inform me via private message and I will be happy to adjust/take it down as needed.
***end of disclaimer***

**a note about spoilers**
As this guide expands, there will be spoilers.  Of course, there will As a gamer who doesn't actually like things being spoilt (accept in exceptional circumstances), I will put spoiler warnings around these.  These will be presented as follows:
***spoiler warning***
[spoiler text]
***end of spoiler warning***
**end of note**

Table of contents
I. Mortal Kombat: The series.
II. Mortal Kombat: New generation, new beginnings.
III. Mortal Kombat X: systems and versions.
IV. Input guide.

1. Game mechanics.

1.1. Ground movement.
1.2. Jumping.
1.3. Blocking.
1.4. Running.
1.5. Special Moves.
1.6. Enhanced special moves.
1.7. Throws.
1.8. Interactibles.
1.9. Brutalities.
1.10. Fatalities.

2. Characters.
(sections will be listed here when full roster is released)

3. Starting the game for the first time.

3.1. Menu layout.

3.2. Accessibility mode.

4. Tutorial.

5. Kombos.

6. Story Mode.

unnumbered: conclusions

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Articles Room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector