Re: star traders 4 x empires

Hi Milos.
Well unfortunetly development on a game this complex will take a while but I would say probably in the next year or so we will see a release depending on how big there team is. I checked out star traders 4x and was very disappointed to find out it is completely inaccessible.
As far as strategy games if you haven't checked them out already go and play with all the smugglers games. From what I know of star traders was inspired by smugglers. Also try aprone's strategy game lunimals which is not exactly like star traders but is similar in some ways.
Hth.