Re: jailbreak for iOS 8.2, is it available?

hi, I choose an iOS platform because, the VO commands are really easy than talkback command on android, a rotor feature for quick navigation, many accessible apps rather on android, and many games to play.
although sometime I encountered a bug with VoiceOver, especially in safari when I load a big web page, VO sometimes stop working and I must go to my home screen and get back to safari.
even though the bug was there, but I still enjoy using the platform.
I know I'm really new to apple device, but I want to try to do the jailbreak when iOS 8.2 jailbreak was released, and see the features what has to offer after jailbreaking. anyway, when my phone is jailbroken, can I install more voices like vocalizer tom and use a siri voice too?