Want to learn BGT in Spanish?

Hi all!
I am currently in the process of creating a BGT blog in Spanish. It is mostly based in the English BGT tutorial, but since I'm a licensed translator and there are so many Spanish speakers interested in audiogame programming, I thought hey why not?

So, I'm currently still on section five but I try to work on it every day. If you want, you can subscribe to its facebook page at
http://facebook.com/bgtespanol
You can follow me on twitter @oriol_gomez92 to see the latest entries, or you can of course visit the blog itself
http://bgtblog.oriolgomez.com

Hope to see more visits!