Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

I am liking the game so far, but I am running into issues.

I have just spent half an hour getting to the end of stage 21-3 and then the game promptly errored and exitted.

I've noticed a few other bugs I feel I should point out.

If you use a menu such as the tab menu timers for the speed potions don't seem to pause.
The game can crash when security carts are next to doors.
In stage 17-4, if you run to the far right of the stage before firing the rocket launcher, the game can error and crash abruptly.
If you jump while literally at the highest point on the stage, the game will crash.
During the skyracer levels, I find that lost ammunition and missiles save even if you lose the level. This is kind of painful and I'm not really sure if it's a bug or not.
If your using the shield selection menu in stage 2-1 and you don't have the technology level required to use the shield it gives you, you end up stuck in the menu.
A friend of mine discovered a bug where Carla's footsteps would somehow change into those of enemies.
The game can sometimes crash when you die or your skyracer does, I'm not really sure what causes it exactly though.

I don't really want to attempt stage 21-3 again in case it errors, since that stage takes forever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector