Re: Clok Mud

Exactly!

That's why I love Udemi. They're awesome in their way, and I would still choose to join them if I could turn back the time. Tangle is awesome, and archerry comes to the top!

No, nothing can tell whether you're strong enough to take out infested or not. Just know whenever you feel stronger, time to try out. Don't take those guards and armed infested, or you'll be slashed to pieces without even a single chance to ask them for a despair, lol I'm kidding. But the slash to pieces is true.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector