Re: Clok Mud

That's a clear and thorough explanation of combat rolls, Sneak.  Thank you; I wasn't a born gamer, so I had trouble understanding those numbers until this explanation.

I've never asked so many questions in my life, and I apologize, but here's another one.
I want to play a character in the monastic order.  I understand you have to RP your way into it, but I'm not sure what you can do if you don't have healing capabilities.  It seems like it would just make me appear strange, if I randomly started walking up to people, giving them food and clothes, etc., so my question is,
What can you do to exhibit compassion if you don't have healing skills?
Maybe I just haven't seen enough of the game world yet, and maybe there are places where there are lots of people in need, but right now I'm at a loss, and I'm anxious to give this character a start in life.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector