Re: Pipe 2, Blast chamber and other old BSC titles on windows 8.1?

News-centric thread resurrection bump!

Troop 2 and Pipe 2: Blast Chamber are the only two games I've tested with the command prompt theory, but I can confirm that it does work as described.  The below instructions are designed to work under windows 8.1 but should work on windows 8 as well:

*These instructions require that you have first copied the file path to the clipboard by going to where the game you want to run is installed, shift tabbing until you come to address.  From here, press the applications key, and press enter/click on copy address*

1. press windows x to open the context menu - can't remember what it's called right now.

2. move up/down until you hear "command prompt admin" and press enter.

3. when the prompt opens, type "cd" then space.

4. now (with NVDA), root your left mouse to your current location (nvda+left mouse).

5. Press right mouse, go down to paste, then press enter.

6. all being well, it should look something like "cd <install path>" where <install path> is where the game is installed.  Press enter.

7. Now type the name of the game.  For example if you're launching troopanum 2, type "troop.exe".

8. All being well, the game should now launch!

**since I am doing these instructions in a bit of a rush, they will be checked over later**