Re: mota verssions

Ishan, no at the moment I don't know of any copies of MOTA on Dropbox. However, if you could please be patient I'll be putting up the latest demo of MOTA on the USA Games site. I'm just being a bit slow about it. Although, I expect to have it up by the weekend or so.

Douglas, yes, you are correct. Many of the early betas did have keys instead of levers. That is of course something we could discuss about the new version of MOTA, because I could always reimplement the old keys system rather than the leavers.

Bryan, actually swimming partially introduced in the betas. In the earlier betas there was a room filled with water where you could wade or swim but was removed in later versions. That particular feature does appear in later levels, but I think some wanted to see it back in the demos.

Mohammad, I'd ask not to share those old betas with the public and here is why. It is my concern that people will complain or send bug reports regarding extrem ely old versions that totally have nothing to do with the current development version. Even i8f they don't do that keep in mind some of those earlier betas were written in an older version of C# .NET and were built with an extremely buggy version of DirectX, Managed DirectX, which is no longer supported by Microsoft. I really feel concerned that people would put something that old and buggy onto their machines when newer and better versions exists.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Douglas1 via Audiogames-reflector