Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Funny about NRS closing plot holes... because there are way too many new ones that popped up in MK 9! To whoever said they missed my comments, hahahaha... rage mode indeed, but as a bit of a story maniac, I feel like if you're going to present such a good story mode with this much effort, you should at least try and explain the plot in a more justifiable way. Why kill people only to bring them back the next game? This has been an MK trademark for years. hahaha. But I think one of the designers said it best in MK deception while I was watching one of the character trading card videos. This is mortal kombat... noone really ever stays dead. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector