Re: awful accessibility-breaking lollipop update

Hello Crashmaster,
I don't think that is a worldwide android problem occurring on this update of Lollipop. I'm not really an expert, but based on what I heard and what I was told, there might occur problems during new updates. For example, my friend had a samsung galaxy s2+, which was able to run Android 4.2.2 Jellybean, he was currently on 4.1.2, and after upgrading to 4.2.2, he reported that his phone was working terribly slow. He went to a service and the guy told him that the new update had not been received well. After reformatting it and running a 4.2.2 android OS, the phone worked properly. Not so much to say about Victorious problem.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector