Re: What do you think of a game console for the blind?

the idea of a game console for the blind is really nice!
I think I got some basic stuff down as to the arcatecture. EVO (not to be confused with the big video game tournament in US) actually had the idea of a game console that is fully windows compatible. I think that should not only be reserected from the dead but also expanded upon to be the first game console with audio games in mind. to that end the console should essentially be a windows pc, with NVDA installed, refitted as a console. This has already been dun with android (ouya, anyone?), ANd now needs to be dun to either windows or iOS. also, it was dun to the mac back in 1995, but that was a huge flop. Still I think the pippin, as It was officially called, should be completely rebuilt from a newer mac computer. because this time, with I tunes, voice over, and the various games available under OSX, it will deffinatly stand a fighting chance against the ps4 and xbox1.