Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Thankyou dark for getting to that so soon, I really appreciate that.
And thanks for the thumbs up whoever gave me that big_smile
@players when someone gets a chance could you record a demo of the new planet cracking system? That request is limited to only a few people, I know, but a recording would be nice since 1: I'm not in the testing folder anymore because I didn't have enough space in dropbox for both my site files and danny's games, but now that I've moved my site files to my site I can come back in.
and 2: I'd like to hear what it sounds like before I buy that very, very large ship. big_smile I think my Gold Digger Planet Cracker is good enough for me right now.
Also I really can't wait for the update, because Danny's told me of, and I've read on the changelog, of a lot, of great new features!
This game just keeps getting better and better!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector