Re: Get ready, do you know where will you stuck now?

BK3. I'm hoping this is after the famine and the monster invasions and the roving gangs of GakiShounen and the full-scale military assault.
Much like in real life, I'll probably wind up living in Crystal City, while the job market and my opportunities and everything else insist that I move to Electron.
Hopefully I'm not stuck in the mountains with the Analysis Bastard.

*Sigh* I would be a Nikimori, wouldn't I?

Well, there's no way I could possibly level up enough to be any use when the monsters come, so I'll probably get into some overly complicated routine where I email some random person in Electron whenever something goes wrong, they might forward it to Bit if they don't forget, and he might call Yamijin. ... Who I will now start calling The Dark One. Or Darkman. Or Darkchild? ... Darkling!
*Ahem* and then Yamijin tells Nyan that monsters are doing something somewhere (the telephone game kinda ate the message at this point), and Nyan will probably rush off to Electron, thinking the problem is there.

So... ur... hopefully this is after the monsters are gone. tongue

[edit] Ooh, rereading, and "Darkchild" made me think of "Schwarzschild", which is a legit German name which means something like Black Shield. By complete coincidence, Schwarzschild did a lot of math related to black holes, and the Event Horizon is around the Schwarzschild radius. Somehow, this did not make Wikipedia's Nomitive Determinism list.

... Ur... yeah, so Yamijin's westernized name is probably not Schwarzschild. It's probably Yamijin. Or Darkanite, if this is the mid 1990s.[/edit]