Re: OT: A question about HAL

elliott wrote:

Hi,
Yesterday, someone gave me HAL version 6.51. I like it, but I have one question:
In JAWS, there is something called the jaws curser. This allows you to moove around the screen using you arow keys on your keyboard. I no on a desktop keyboared the key to do this is the minus key (I think), but I am not sure.
Also, do I have to change my settings to a laptop keyboard?
Thanks.
Elliott Barnes.

Great story man... keep it up this is very intersting

--
Make Millions with Penny Stocks Like Investor Victor Azrak And Celebrity Apparel Mogul Ruby Azrak