Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hanif: No I haven't tried those titles. It's not all of them which shows up as psn games in the ps store. I've already spend a lot of money on ps4 games this week, and I haven't done much accept for gaming the last 4 days. Lol. big_smile
I checked up on The ordre 1886 yesterday, and it doesn't seems to be playable because you have to shoot. I don't know if shooting is required or if you can complete the game only using maylay weapons. You also have to walk pretty complicated areas.
Regarding the TTS option in the accessibility menu: I wander what enables it. The ps4 doesn't know where you are. I wander if it's activated if you log in with a US PSN account? Change the time zone? Or something else.
Smoothgunner: My PSN name is sljblinduser. Yeah, I wish I could change that. smile I have a few questions: 1: How do I add people to my friends list? 2: How do I invite people to games on a ps4? Is Injustice also made for ps4? Is it worth it to get on the ps4 when I also have it for ps3? Any differences?
Musicman: I'll try this and let you know if that'll fix the issue. I have bought a few games after the failed purchase, so it is working.